Monday, July 19, 2010

And This Is What I Called "weekend and friends"

Hey readers, hows today???
Emm, I mean since today is Monday
You all may facing a hard week again right???
I start this Monday by coming late,
Yes I am Miss. Last Minute
and tell me about yr WEEKEND???
Oh no com'on... don't tell me that you hv a bad weekend also
Hehe, let's check the bad mine
So you gotta know that I hv my colorful one in life called FRIENDS

On Sat, I hv to go work. Yes, On duty.
and After work, I decided to visit Stany because of her illnes
With Cio also
A box of Jco was on my hand and guess what???
Stany didn't seems like a sick person
Hyuuhhh, but.... those met up start a "wonderful" day actually
So many things happened
We do facial, we hv a dinner, wait...
Actually the situation was not as good as I told you
Everything was goin right until those accident happened,
Yea... I crash that grand livina on parking lot... POW!
Then I see my fault, oh thanks God it was no big dot leave there
Both of mine and his car
Fortunately Stany and Cio was there
Cio become the first one who met the victim
and Stany... she's so nerveous, more than me (-_-")
Not more than six times I ride those big family car since the old one was exchanged
I'm not too advanced (yet) with this car (T_T)
The accident like this was not for the first time
I had it twice before
But something that hv to note is
Experience will make us understand, more than we realize :)
So, because the last order of Inan was end, we decided to back on Sunday

On Sun, It's time for bike
This time, Adit asked me to join Sunday biking with him
and the route was just around our campus
Adit and me was new bikers
We plan to join the come up bike event next Sunday
or biking around car free day area on Thamrin
In case he will available for that day
and look, there's a marching band also
In order to celebrate 50 anniversary Communication Department
I'll try to share the video later....

wuri

mr.x, kasian abis shift malem baru pulang setengah 3
bukan, bukan security, ini editor nya b-channel

MB-UI lagi latihan

In the noon, after cook session, I go back to Inan with Stany and Cio
Again, with the big family car
and finally, mission acomplished, we have done the facial... yeeeeeyyyyyy
Have a great Monday all
Hope your day beautiful :)

***

No comments:

Post a Comment