Friday, March 19, 2010

Job Seeker

I'm an employee while im a job seeker too, hehe. Life is so unpredictable and so do I, that's why I prepare myself for the best future. It's not about dissatisfaction at my office where I work with now, it just a passion of mine that still looking for the best one (kekekeke, I mean pns deh!)

Acctually, women today need something more challenging than before, they do love their job, they do some fun with friends, they go out for a lunch meeting with client, or something that sounds like they have a big responsibilities for it. Working for a private company is something challenging, but when I talk about the effectiveness, especially in time, it become a night mare immediately. Later I remember about my dream for having my own family someday, they'll need quality time for sure.

So, wish me a very good luck for tomorrow. Shinta will join with me too, we're going to UI Carrier & Scholarship Expo IX 2010 @Balairung, so this Saturday there's no authorize project we can charge to office, heheh! (senep deh!)

See ya there guys, anyone??

http://cdc.ui.ac.id/

here we are - silly pose

***

1 comment:

  1. like this so,, hahah
    ready to fight,,
    i'll see you tomorrow ^_^v

    ReplyDelete