Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nice to Meet You


Just met Karin Sligar, Giuseppe's wife (CEO of the office, EY Ind.). I never met her before, since I'm a new comer there. He told me that Karin is his wife, then I do a handshake with her (sure, at the same time try to let her know my name, hehe). Karin looks slim, beautiful at her age.



The silliness today is, "nice to meet you" just become the title of this post, because it never came out from my mouth (nyengir). Forgot to said those "magic template". Ooh,,, poor me!


***

4 comments:

  1. i'm missing that moment, uhuhuh ga sempet liat,,
    how beautiful lady she is,,
    perfect couple,, hahaha
    but i had see sandra's daughter,, wekkekwke (dari pada engga ketemu syp2)

    cuusseem
    -love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon's daughter shin,
    lately i know that her daughter was a senior high school student, second grade.
    Sharon have a son too. his hubby was a foreigner (ah ini mah ketebak, anaknya cakep begitu!)

    gak nyangka semampai begitu anaknyah dua. kekekeke! great! treatment so hard pasti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well,, gw salah mengingat nama,, yeah i mean sharon's daughter,, wkwkwwk

    is she allowed me to be her son's girl friend?? hehhe ngareeppp,,

    -loovecuupps

    ReplyDelete