Sunday, April 18, 2010

End of My Probation time

Ini cuma segelintir cerita panjang gue akhir-akhir ini.
Singkatnya, tanggal 15 kemarin probation gue berakhir,
Means akan ada pengangkatan, and it happened.

That day, April 14...
Opa Nicolosi came to my desk,
Since we never had a conversations before, I really surprised
Moreover when he shaked his hands to me, said "congratulations"
hahahhahah
Too early to lemme noe that my permanent request was approved
Nobody there when it happened, then I laugh alone, happy.
Then I appreciate my big thanks

Then, April 16...
During those euphoria, Pak Piet just too busy to ask me for having some talk in his room.
Yes, it usually happened when somebody get their permanent approval.
We have time to share anything during our probation time
and, on Friday, his secretary invited me to met him after lunch
The same, congratulations gift.
I didint sign anything because according to Pak Piet, it was processed by HRD
I just sent an email to HRD after those moment

cerita lain di balik itu, adalah....
Di tanggal 15 gue akhirnya memutuskan untuk mengabaikan panggilan tes pertama PLN.
Entah bagaimana keputusan itu diambil
Hanya ketika surat dokter udah di tangan persiapan tes pun udah gue lakuin,
Tiba2 aja hati ini berubah haluan...
dan hari itu, tepat tanggal 15, gue memutuskan untuk kerja ketimbang hadir di Halim untuk tes.

Simple aja,
Karena gue pernah menjalani tes BUMN yg selalu makan waktu banyak di hari kerja dan gue ngerasa gak eligible buat serangkaian tes tersebut, gue memilih mundur hari itu.

So many plan but later I know so little time to it,
Hope this may a goodness for me this time
Still wanna continue the study this year, and looking for another job on October.
God may help me.




***

No comments:

Post a Comment