Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Induction Program

Today is my induction time
Me and Lucky join the whole day induction program
Yeah, after 3 months probation
then I do my induction just now, blah!
Different with Gege (3 days work),
She gets her induction at the early time



So much fun although there are no food at all
It's so different with induction at the past, hahaha
But,,, I loved it
and (sure) feel free because no time
for work at that time
Met some officers and partners there
because of our new hire status.. hehe

We do some jokes during that time.
Officers BRS make me crazy laughing, lemme share...
Dyka, Baru tapi lama,
He's just come back to EY after his study in Aussie
Today in the morning he ask me not to called him "mas" again
"Dyka aja kale, gue 25 lagi"
and in the induction,
He just speechless knowing I'm 22 y.o.

Gege, she's very nice girl
Tomorrow is just her day 5 of working
if I'm not mistaken
So easy going,
and when we have some talk in lift yesterday
Oh my,,, we're comin from the same university
But, the different is she's a masters degree, poor me!

Alke, the silent one
Not too silent, but nice...
Setidaknya kalem dibanding yang tadi2 tuh!
So happy knowing his age is 23
younger than Aryo

Aryo, the newest one
So surprised I'm a 22 y.o. girl
"haaaaa.... lo 22??  haaa.... Alke 23??"
Sadar kalo dirinya agak tua.
hahahahha

Today is just fun and fun, get ready for tomorrow
Sleep tight all  :)
Bismillah

***

1 comment:

  1. wedun,,, aye pikir kalian induction di tower 2,, ternyata di L&D,, weekekek tapi emang seru,, seharian kerjanya ngakak doang,, sama kya jaman gw,, hyuuu(tua bener kesannya :P)

    ReplyDelete