Wednesday, June 30, 2010

(Fashion) Bloggers Meet Up

Hahahahahahahahaha
Guess what? it's still become my funny funny experience since that day
Ouch I told this because I know something wrong with this experience
Ya, it's about the meet up bloggers and a word called fashion in front
Now, you're understand right?
It's not about the meet up and people, but it's about my fear when I realize that
It's a fashioners meet up and I'm not a fashioner at all, hehe :)
But it's really touching me since I never had a community meet up before
Good job because I think it was a great arranging by Nitya and Sara Josephine
Such a blind date also, ya? hihi
trus salam-salaman juga kaya lebaran gitu
So, you may remember this sweet memories guys.....

When        : Saturday, June 26th 2010, at 3 pm
Where       : Pandan Village, Plaza Indonesia 3rd Floor
Dresscode : Proud to be Indonesian





***

No comments:

Post a Comment