Saturday, June 5, 2010

Call it Friday Nite

Happy to see weekend again
Hope you all feel the same, guys!
Another meet up with another friends afterwork
Merari Tasya & Billy Audra
Ignoring fatigue inside the body, just got crazy with 'em @Citos

1st Destination, Chopstix
Not too recommended, but not too bad too
Look, we got free fortune cookies as compliments
I think fortune cookie only available on facebook, my mistake, it's available there
and see what I got......

"expect the unexpected" 

If this statement refers to my love life, I have no idea to avoid that and never want to talk about the past
I do my best every single day, this is my own way
cookie 2 said.......

"don't feel too comfortable in your position"

Kue kedua dibuka sesaat setelah mengatakan 
"kalo pindah ke swasta lain kayanya nanti dulu deh, kalo pns mau deh"
Fortune is just fortune, dear....
Take it easy :)


        
2nd destination is J-cool Fro-Yo J-Co
We order the sharing one

 

   

Have a quality chit-chat with them
and just got to home at 11 pm
then do blogging
and now feel so sleepy here
Good night everybody 

***

2 comments: