Monday, May 31, 2010

Picnic

Ive got my long weekend, Friday till Saturday noon 
Sleep overnight at my Uncle's "village"
The true village in town
Jalan Ciseeng Putat Nutuk Bogor, Kampung Rumpin. Ouch!
I'll share some photos here, starting from first page of this "village"
   
     
                                        1                                                    2

 
                                      3                                                   4

                                      5                                                 6

Big family of Adros were there, no, not for celebrate something
Just try another view of life, and gathering also
My uncle already pension from his work
and now decided to live in here, alone! he likes his life now
One day in a week, my Aunt visited him just to make sure that uncle is in a good condition
(and help him to clean out the house)
Look at the green door, ouch! I am just worried at the first time
think about story in Alice in a wonderland movie, hhe!
Next, here they are, who enjoy it soo...

Me and Dade, Farming time

                      
Mr. Deddy, My Daddy, Happy fishing day because of  "ikan mas"

           
Yana, My Aunt & new comer soon in fam
He just got short "interview" at the day, something usual


I love Picnic, readers! Do you?

***

No comments:

Post a Comment