Saturday, May 1, 2010

Birthday Cake

one of my besties asked me
to help her in order to make a cake,
birthday cake
at the past,
I usually gave my hand made as an additional gift
cake, food, beverages... anything!
since I am a single lady
I just help others to do the same thing
it's not a first time experience
to help a friend preparing surprise gift by cooking
I shud put myself into them
and i know what it feels
give a hand made to the beloved one
sweety... something girly and mommy
it will held on Thursday night
it may be a hard day
because
on Friday, I still have to go to work as usual
but, there always a time for cooking
I suggest cheese cake or layer cake
depend of her :)
new recipe means new experience in cooking
hope it will be good experiment
and will share the recipe later

***

4 comments:

  1. kekekeke, batal ni kayanya teh, yg ulang taun malah pulang kampung coba. hehe. kayanya aku pengen buikin bronis lg teh, sekertaris minta, gara2 kegep sering buka blog bronis ini. FYI, mas bambang will be the next resigner, hv you read the email kan teh? dan sekertaris yg aku maksut td juga the next resigner. abis dah teh ini begini ceritanya. kita kapan teh? wekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. enaknyaaaa... gue follow lo yaa, skalian link. link&follow balik wur wur

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome dear,
    monggo, pinarak.

    yes, i will...

    ReplyDelete